FRIDAY, APRIL 10TH @ 6:30 PM
Use this link to >>> PRINT a Prayer Focus/Scripture Guide
As our medical facilities and workers are caring for people in our region – we want to care for them by covering them in prayer. On Good Friday, April 10th @ 6:30 p.m. we are inviting our communities to join us in prayer at the following hospital parking lots as we go LIVE on Facebook to pray in unity as the Church.
Please, please read the list of hospitals* and their parking lot instructions, as well as the COVID-19 social distancing rules of engagement, as we want to honor and respect the facilities and the local law enforcement that have jurisdiction to enforce the current standards required of events and social gatherings.
Harrisburg Medical Center – Main Entrance Parking Lot
Ferrell Hospital – Main Parking Lot
Hamilton Medical – Front & Back Parking Lot
Wabash General – Due to their COVID-19 drive through testing site located in their parking lot, we will meet in The Roads Church parking lot at 715 W 3rd Street, Mt Carmel
Fairfield Memorial – Main Parking Lot
Rules of Engagement:
1) We MUST remain in our cars.
2) Turn your headlights on.
3) Join the Facebook LIVE event on www.facebook.com/
OR LIVE on www.youtube.com/
4) Be considerate of one another as cars are arriving and departing.
5) Make a poster board to display on your windshield during prayer to send a message to the hospital staff.
6) Our LIVE FB will begin @ 6:30 p.m., so plan to arrive a few minutes prior to 6:30 to give yourself time to park.
*While we can’t have a physical presence at every hospital in our region, if you are on staff at a hospital not listed in our event, we’d love for you to join us with the LIVE FB video on Friday, April 10th @ 6:30 pm and be a part of our prayer, receiving for the hospital you represent and the people you work with.